Jackson Daniel will be 7 weeks old tomorrow. He's almost 2 months! I can't believe how much our baby has changed since we brought him home. He is alert more everyday and loves to interact. He's getting the smiling thing down, although I feel like it is impossible to get a picture of this sweet image I have hopes that I will catch him by surprise one of these days.
Jackson loves his mobile and will stay entertained by it for longer periods of time each day. I love this opportunity to to watch him and to get things done (like the laundry and dishes that seem to pile higher on a daily basis ;) ).
He gets so excited watching these little bears go round and round.
Staring them down with such intensity.
By the time Jackson is 2 months this semester will be over and I will have considerably more time to reflect on and observe my baby. I feel a bit guilty that my attention has been pulled in so many directions while my little boy is growing up in front of my eyes. I know that continuing my education is important though and it really is the best for all of us in the long run.
2 comments:
Awww..he seems to really like watching things. Story has always been an observer too. Maybe they'll get along. :-)
Hang in there. The semester is coming to a close!!!
Happy 7wks Jackson =}
The semster will be over soon, and you will have lots of time to catch him smiling and get pictures. I can't wait to see them.
Post a Comment